A Cadillac Margarita is one made with high-quality tequila (typically a reposado) along with a Grand Marnier. Think of it as a higher-end classic margarita. Reposado tequila will have notes of oak and vanilla, making this margarita really stand out. Still, it’s simple to make and pairs perfectly with fish tacos and guacamole.
Have you made this yet? Let us know how it went in the comments below!
- Lime wedges, for rimming and serving
- Margarita or kosher salt
- 4 oz. reposado tequila
- 3 oz. Grand Marnier
- 3 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 oz. simple syrup
- Rim 2 glasses with a lime wedge. Place salt on a small plate and dip rim of glasses into salt.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add remaining ingredients and shake until well chilled.
- Fill rimmed glasses with more ice, then strain cocktail into glasses. Serve with lime wedges.